Pooja Mudgal winning hearts of audience
Behind any remarkable dream is a dreamer who never gave up on her passion. While achieving your dreams is not easy, the experience at the end of it all is most often rewarding and enlightening. Pooja Sharma, also known as Pooja Mudgal is a young dreamer who has achieved greatness by following her passion.
Pooja Mudgal is a celebrated model actress and social media influencer with over 3.7 million followers on her platforms. In addition, she is an actress and avid fashion enthusiast
From a young age, Pooja Mudgal had a dream, a dream to be in the fashion industry. She says growing up; she would often watch modelling and fashion shows. With a determined heart, she set out in pursuit of her dream.
According to Pooja Mudgal, the best thing about following your passion is that you can never get bored or easily discouraged by other people’s opinions. Just like any other industry, the competition in the fashion industry is stiff, making it hard to penetrate. At the start of your career, very few people will believe you while others will try to discourage you, says Pooja. Through perseverance, hard work, and determination
In a recent Interview with Pooja Sharma, She talks about her Journey & How it’s Going to be:-
- What experience do you have in developing accents for specific roles?
~Constant practice helped me in developing accent for specific role.
- Have you progressed in your acting career as you have expected?
– I’ve made more progress than expected. And learning and working hard to be more successful.
- What would you want to say to your fans?
~I would like to thank them wholeheartedly who gave me so much love and support.
- Do you miss being with your friends while you shoot your films?
~`Every coin has two sides. So every good part comes with drawback. It is true that one find it difficult to give time for family and friends. So yes I Miss being with family and friends.
- How do you feel working with stars?
~The feeling is good when you see the live and working with them has always been great. You learn new things.
- What is the Mantra of your success?
~Nothing is impossible, you always have to give your best and keep trying. The universe always falls in love with stubborn heart.
- You are a star now. Do you feel any difference in your life, or is everything the same as it was?
~The only thing that has changed is that now I get more public attention. Rest everything is same as usual
- How would you want to impact the world when you grow up?
~I have a vision of running a NGO for the young children’s, orphans and old people with a aim of providing them with basic necessities every day and training then to earn their bread. Also providing education to young children’s.
- What would you like to say to your fans?
~I would thank them for believing in me and constant supporting me.
- What would you suggest to the budding actors and artists out there?
~Never stop working on yourself.
- How difficult it is to establish yourself in the film industry
~Yes it is difficult, but not impossible.
If you believe in yourself you will succeed. Maybe not today, but someday for sure
- When you decided to be an actor, did your family support you?
~My Dad always supported me, he told me to do anything that makes me happy. He always rooted for me.
- How do you feel about nepotism in Bollywood and if the industry is fair to ‘outsiders’
~Nepotism can never give you success, only talent and hardwork can.
It can help you get you first film, but it again depends on various factors like how well you’re performed in the film, did the audience like it! In the end everything comes down to your talent and hardwork.
- Do you still get nervous going in front of the camera?
~During my Initial days, I have a stage fear or a fear of getting judge. Now after a lot of practice and hard work, I did overcome those phobia.
- Were you certain at the beginning that you could be successful?
~I started my career by making videos on Tiktok and Insta, then I became very famous, so I hoped that I can be successful in this field too.
- What do you love about acting?
~The good part of acting is it allows you to step in to some other character. It is like exploring yourself more.
- Is there anything about acting that you don’t like?
~Inconsistent Job security and the long audition processes is something I dislike.
- What’s your perfect Sunday afternoon look like?
~Chilling in Balcony with a cup of coffee and admiring nature.
- When you have a five-minute break during rehearsal, what do you spend that time doing?
~When I am at work, the only thing that runs in to my mind is how I can do the role associated to me better. So I keep practicing and try to give my best in every possible ways.
- What do you do when you’re not doing movie?
~I often perform at theatres. Performing as a theatre artist has always helped me to upgrade my acting skills and be more confident
- How do your friends treat you after you became a celebrity?
~Have plenty of close friend, we still hangout in the same way like we used to do earlier. Nothing has changed much.
- Who do you look up to (as an actor/director/etc.)?
~I admire Madhuri Dixit a lot. I love the way she dances with grace and her expressions are just too good.